World class performance in a tiny form factor:
Eluktronics is proud to offer an ultra high performance solid state drive dubbed the "Eluktro Pro-X" which is the highest tier of performance and quality in their product line-up. This M.2 SSD is designed for use in the latest notebook & desktop PCs with a PCIe 80mm interface and supports generation 3.0 x4.
- Sequential read speeds up to 2,500MB/s*
- Sequential write speeds up to 1,500MB/s*
- Max 4K Random Read IOPS: 335,000*
- Max 4K Random Write IOPS: 277,000*
- High quality 3D TLC NAND
- 1.5 Million hour MTBF
- Extremely reliable SM2262G controller from the global supply leader of NAND flash controllers, Silicon Motion
- 8-channel controller provides ultra-fast throughput
- State-of-the-art low-power design, delivering ultra-low power consumption whether in low power or active states
- End-to-end data path protection
Interface & PCIe Protocol:
- PCIe 3.0 x 4
- NVMe 1.3
Dimensions & Design:
- 22 x 80 x 3.8mm
Any notebook or desktop PC with an available M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe slot or any Eluktronics laptop purchased in 2016 or later supports this latest technology. Note, some motherboards require a 40-lane CPU to feed 4x PCIe lanes to the M.2 socket. Check your system manufacturer's documentation.
NOTE - NOT compatible in any Apple® product such as MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac or Mac Mini.
5 Year USA Based Eluktronics - Get the proper support you deserve should you need it.
Eluktronics 500GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
(Mounting screw not included. Most motherboard and notebook manufacturers should include the screw. Consult your motherboard or notebook manufacturer for respective screw size if not included.)
*Sequential read/write speeds were measured with CrystalDiskMark 5.2.1 x64. Max results achieved from 1TQD32 test. Max IOPS were measured using Iometer 1.1 x64 with a 4-thread, QD128 per thread workload. Results may vary from system-to-system or when operating the drive as the primary operating system drive. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes.
**Select PC models can not accept double-sided PCIe. Ensure fitment is suitable during installation.
Be the first to review this product.
- 5 Year Eluktronics USA Based Warranty
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- Read Speeds:
- Up to 2,500MB/sec
- Write Speeds:
- Up to 1,500MB/sec
- Silicon Motion SM2262G
- Form Factor:
- M.2 80mm PCIe