*Important Notice: This is a special configuration offered by Eluktronics to customers who seek to utilize their own parts to complete the build of a budget performance laptop. This is designed for system builders and consumers with knowledge of building their own PC and does not include an operating system, any form of storage, memory or external optical drive and requires said parts to complete the build. Eluktronics will not warrant or be responsible for consumers who damage this PC from improper modification, tampering of the thermal system or installation of parts to complete the build. If you do not have technical expertise or are seeking a laptop ready to go out of box, this is not the item for you. If you would like us to build it for you, please customize here.*
Desktop Processor Capable Options (MAX TDP 65W): Any 8th or 9th Intel 1151 generation processor under 65 watts.
Core Logic: Intel® H310 Chipset
RAM (Memory): DDR4 2400MHz/2666MHz (Support dependent on processor installed)
Display: 15.6" Full HD IPS 45% NTSC Anti-Glare Display (1920 x 1080)
Graphics Card: Integrated graphics (based on processor installed)
M.2 SATA SSD Drive: Empty SATA M.2 bay (PCIe not supported)
Primary Hard Disk 2.5" Bay: Empty 9.5mm SATA III
Optical Drive: N/A - External Optical Drive optional
Wireless Card: Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.2
Keyboard: White backlit LED backlit keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad.
Mouse: Built-in touchpad with Microsoft® Precision Touchpad (PTP) multi-gesture and scrolling function. Dedicated left and right buttons.
Webcam: 1.0MP HD Webcam and Array Mic.
Ports: 1 HDMI 1.4 output port (with HDCP), 1 VGA port, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 USB 3.1 Port (Type C), 1 USB 3.1 Port (Type A), 2 USB 2.0 Ports, 1 Headphone Jack, 1 Microphone Jack, 6-in-1 SD Card reader
Added Security: TPM 2.0; Kensington® Lock
Extras: Control Center application allows you to control power options plus customize fan settings & display/keyboard backlighting depending on power selection.
Flexikey® application allows you to create custom macros for ease of use in gaming or applications which have a complex set of keyboard shortcuts. Post express text options for commonly used strings of text or launch applications at the press of a button which you don't commonly use on your keyboard!
Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio
Power: 90 Watt AC Adapter
Battery: 6-Cell 47Wh Lithium-Ion
Product Dimensions: 14.88" x 9.84" x 1.17"
Weight: Starting at 5.06lbs (configuration choices will affect weight)
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Eluktronics is proud to offer USA based support. You will speak with a knowledgeable I.T. professional who builds these PC's every day. Reach out for fast and clear assistance in the event of an unfortunate issue!
*Eluktronics does not recommend purchasing a barebone laptop (no selected operating system, processor, RAM & SSD/HDD) unless you have a strong background or technical experience in I.T. Technical Support from Eluktronics without the selection of authorized and installed hardware, especially the processor will be very limited. Attempting to utilize a processor which is not designed for this chassis or parts added after receipt which prompts an issue to the laptop will void your warranty. If you're thinking about delidding an i7-8700K (95 watt CPU), please think again! A 90 watt AC adapter is nowhere close to sufficient nor are the thermals designed to accept 30 watts over the designed TDP.
Be the first to review this product.
- Eluktronics warrants this Eluktro Pro laptop within the USA for the length which is selected during customization. "No ADH" also known as "accidental damage handling" means the PC will not be covered under any circumstance of human error (ie: drops or liquid spills). The boxes and packaging included with your purchase is specially designed to securely ship the PC and contents. Please hold on to all provided packaging during the warranty period for ease and security of transit if a physical repair is required. Customer assumes responsibility to attain necessary shipping materials to securely package the PC if original packaging has been disposed. Eluktronics Inc will cover shipping to and from customer with a provided prepaid label within the USA. If the product has been brought outside of the USA, customer will be liable for shipping to and from location plus any customs or duties assessed. Eluktronics Inc assumes no liability for PC's which have been exported. Reasons include loss or damage during cargo/freight forwarding or possible defect upon arrival. Additionally, power supplies, connections and wattage's are specific to each region.
- NB50TZ Barebone
- Capable of handling up to Intel 9th gen 65w desktop CPU
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Display
- Integrated Graphics
- Intel® Dual-Band Wireless 2x2 AC + Bluetooth 4.2
- Full-size RGB Backlit Keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad