These drivers are designed exclusively for Eluktronics MAG-15 series with a Windows 10 operating system:
01 - Chipset
02 - Serial IO
03 - Intel VGA *Update as of 12/9/2019
04 - Nvidia Graphics *Update as of 12/9/2019
05 - Card Reader
06 - Control Center *Update as of 12/9/2019 ~Note: Uninstall original Control Center and restart your system before installation.
07 - LAN *Update as of 11/6/2019
08 - Thunderbolt 3
09 - Audio
10 - Intel Smart Sound Technology *Update as of 10/15/2019 ~ Provides improvements to both internal and external microphone.
11 - Sound Blaster Audio *Update as of 10/9/2019 ~ Enjoy a better audio experience!
12 - Wireless
13 - Bluetooth
NOTE: After the above drivers have been installed, please ensure you're connected to the internet and run Windows update. There are certain drivers and applications which are supplied specifically through Windows update for this PC.
BIOS Update Now Available (Public Release 11/6/2019)
- Fixed Accidental Wake-up Event from Sleep/Standby (S3).
- Implement AMI PSIRT issue patch.
- Improved compatibility with USB-C/DP adapters during reboot and cold boot.
- Added BIOS Setup HDD Security.
- Improved compatibility with Thunderbolt Docking stations (Please check back next week for an expected Thunderbolt driver and firmware update!)
Installation Instructions in 3 easy steps:
1. Plug in AC Adapter
2. Extract folder to a known location on your PC.
3. Open and select QCCFL357.0056.BI.exe file, right click and select "Run as administrator". A window will open and begin the BIOS update. Wait until the program instructs system will restart and type "Y" to continue. System will reboot and begin BIOS update as shown below:
Do not unplug or power down the system during this process! System will shut down once complete. Once the system has fully shut down, power your PC back on, uninstall current Control Center version and install the latest as posted above.